2 YEARS – 3 YEARS
2 years – 3 years
GoldenSparks toddlers – INVENTORS – are bursting with energy and enthusiasm for learning, discovering and playing. Children of this age are curious and busy to explore the world by using their all senses.
Our curriculum is designed to support their early experience of learning and being independent in a nurturing and child-friendly environment. At this stage, your child will be able to partake and experience a diverse range of activities, challenges and experiences that have been carefully selected to stimulate their ever-expanding minds. Our teachers provide inspiring provocations that promote children’s curiosity to discover and learn.
We believe that children learn through play, and the teachers encourage them to participate in whole class activities and small group activities in addition to free individual play.
We invite you to visit GoldenSparks to know more and experience what makes our Toddlers room and curriculum exceptional!
Our Favourite Themes
- All about me
- My family
- Four seasons
- Holiday celebration
- Community helpers
SOME Skills that children will learn
- Learn to communicate with others by using words
- Learn to take turns
- Learn to respect the materials I use and how to handle them
4. Communicative Skills
- Learn to talk in simple sentences
- Learn to follow the instructions such as “clean-up” and “wash hands
- Learn to express their feelings using simple words
ALL PRIME AREAS OF EYFS.
Plus, appropriate exposure to Specific Areas outlined in EYFS – Literacy, Mathematics, Understanding the World, Expressive Art and Design – in consonance with the EYFS Statutory Framework, Early Learning Goals, Development Matters.
Book a visit to know more about our unique Toddler Programme.
2. Self-Help Skills
- Learn to clean up after playing
- Learn to wash hands before/after eating
- Start toilet training
- Feed myself using utensils
- Learn to dress myself
5. Gross Motor skills
- Climb on the playground equipment
- Throw and kick a ball, jump and hop
- Run and walk
3. Cognitive Skills
- Exercise the sequence of actions
- Learn to categorize objects according to colours
- Learn alphabets and numbers using games
- Learn to identify my name
6. Fine Motor skills
- Hold crayons and paint brushes
- Draw and colour pictures and paste paper
- Fix puzzles, connect and separate manipulative toys and build blocks