Why Choose Us?
WHAT MAKES GOLDENSPARKS ‘EXCEPTIONAL’ – 15 Reasons why you will LOVE us!
The right choice!
Choosing the right nursery for your child is one of the most paramount and difficult decisions that you will ever have to make.
Don’t be in a hurry to find ‘a’ nursery; find ‘the’ nursery – the best fit for your little angel.
We take speculation out of your decision-making process.
Here are 15 Golden reasons why we think GoldenSparks is the best nursery and preschool choice for your child.
- We are on a MISSION. We are a family-driven, excellence-oriented early years provider, here to make a positive difference to children and
ignite the child’s potential. We have a relentless, intrinsic motivation to provide exceptional childcare and highest quality education. Rest assured!
- We are UNIQUE. GoldenSparks is a custom-built nursery based in the prestigious Caxton Works premises in a premier setting which is super spacious, light and airy. Our nursery is carefully designed to be one of the most enchanting, engaging and inspiring learning spaces in the city – magical places that children never want to leave!
- We are Super Spacious and hugly exceed the licensing requirement of 3.5 square feet per child, to give children more room for play and activities. ….and support safe distancing.
- We provide a warm, friendly and child-centered ambience for your child to grow, develop and blossom. We are a sustainable nursery with green values strongly embedded in our culture.
- We place highest priority on safety, wellbeing and learning and development ‘on par’ with caring and nourishing. We have security cameras throughout the building premises as well as security teams regularly patrolling and making checks on the area. Your child is safe and secure!
- We consciously keep our child to carer ratio low, in line with the licensing requirement, and usually have additional staff available to float to different classrooms as needed.
- We embrace holistic model of learning and consider children as their own best educators and aim to provide a framework designed to develop each child’s natural curiosity through exploration and positive experiences.
- We work in partnership with parents, children and carers to create an environment that helps develop social and educational skills allowing an effortless transition to full time education.
- We provide daily feedback to the parents and carers through our digital app and maintain both objective and subjective standards which are continuously assessed.
- We employ the best staff with passion, enthusiasm and consummate commitment to the children.
- We maintain a comprehensive profile of the children’s development, children’s work and their activities so that parents and carers have access to this valuable information at any time and take it with them when they leave for school.
- We go on regular local outings for example in Canning Town area, local parks, Children’s Centres for fun and stimulating experience. We strive to enhance the real-world experience, stimuli and the overall development of the children through field trips to places like super markets, restaurants, museums, and landmarks to experience hands-on and connect with their community.
- We are ACCESSIBLE. Easy access to the nursery from Canning Town, Royal Victoria, Royal Wharf, City Island and Canary Wharf.
We are always close to you, geographically (and philosophically!).
- We have a CONSCIENCE. We consciously keep children at the heart of everything we do – in contrast to standard settings where commercial priorities take precedence over the child, quality and care.
- WE ARE HERE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
We at GoldenSparks are fully committed to providing the BEST EARLY YEARS EXPERIENCE to our children!
Visit us, soak up the UNIQUE GOLDENSPARKS EXPERIENCE for yourself and see why it’s so unique, first hand!
We only have LIMITED SEATS available this term.
020 75111 407 / 07380352543
TO BOOK A NON-OBLIGATORY NURSERY TOUR, TODAY!